Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shades of Grey
















Pictures by: Bethany Struble                          Shirt by: Pacsun                           Shoes by: John Varvatos                                    

I swear to you the title has no importance to this look...well maybe it does, but not in the way that you think. I've been so very...colorful lately. It felt nice to go back to my roots and just be shades of grey. I was so tempted to title my look 50 shades of grey but I'm sure I'd turn heads in a way I'd not enjoy. With Fall coming up, I'm starting to stock up on my favorite Fall pieces. Check out Pacsun's website for their new arrivals for affordable amazing fall pieces to wear. This Fall, I feel like black is the new black. Black and Camo, two trends I'm definitely ready for.

4 comments:

  1. Monochromatic, but still well put-together and definitely not boring. Colours match your complexion, and the fit is impeccable - this look, for me, is a great inspiration and might be shown as a masterpiece of a minimalism! Keep it up this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always wear great shoes. You're really good in combining clothes too.

    - Uno, a follower from Lookbook.nu

    ReplyDelete