Friday, August 9, 2013

I am a ghost of my former self





I just recently bought this jacket and couldn't WAIT to wear it, so the first day it wasn't burning hot i threw it on. I can't wait for fall to come so I can wear this all the time haha. Also got these new boots from Palladium, I love them to death, I just wish they had zippers for easy on and off. Other than that they're pretty much perfect, even better, I got them a huge discount! Who doesn't love saving money? Lately I've also been loving the shirts from LOVENAILTREE they're very soft and light, perfect for summery days like these. Don't even get me started on how customizable they are and how many designs they have. Gotta love it. Also here's a link the the bracelet I'm wearing.

Peter's Infinity Bracelet Design 

Oh and before I forget, how do you guys feel about the socks over the pants trend? Love it? Hate it? Don't really care? Haha, tell me how you guys feel in the comments!

-Yoshi

5 comments:

  1. The total look rocks! I love the jacket and the boots they´re totally totally cool! This is a really amazing look, and don´t worry, fall is coming! jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!!
    xx
    http://janicethitran.com (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing !!

    www.afrizal-maulana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete