Monday, January 13, 2014

Olive Tree Days

Photos by: Bethany Struble                      Jacket & Vest by: Very.co.uk               Pants by: Pacsun                Shoes by: Steve Madden Men              Turtleneck by: H&M

Finally getting back on the blog horse. It's been a fun winter and a busy one at that, hence the lack of posts. But of course I couldn't forget about you guys. I love you all too much! Or anyone who reads my blog at least...lol jk! I love everybody.

This outfit was styled during the quick and short frost that hit socal a while back. Things were freezing, pipes were bursting, and I was like a giant turtle in my vest and turtleneck. The inner laying of the vest really did an amazing job for insulation, not to mention sherpa is also an added bonus.

8 comments:

  1. nice look!

    Visoo
    http://madeinvisoo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really amazing!
    This olive green makes you shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome, dude!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style man.
    I followed you from lookbook.
    I like that jacket. I wish I could wear coats, but it's too hot here in Hawaii.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice and beautiful
    am following your blog, please follow bACK
    HERES MY NEW POST
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com



    MELODY JACOBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool look! Love your style!

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete